Children’s Neighbourhoods Scotland is being developed by a partnership of organisations.
- The Robert Owen Centre at the University of Glasgow
- What Works Scotland
- The Glasgow Centre for Population Health
- Education Services at Glasgow City Council
On our Advisory Group are representatives from:
- Community Planning at Glasgow City Council
- Clyde Gateway
- Children in Scotland
- Save the Children
- Safer Communities,
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Childrens University
- Faith in Community,
- Community Justice Scotland and
- Business in the Community.
- We’re also working closely with Thriving Places in Bridgeton and Dalmarnock.